Palmarium Reserve – Aye-Aye Tour with Friendly Tour Guide Madagascar is one of popular tour that we have. Andasibe Perinet village found at 4hs drive from Antananarivo through national road N°2 to the center east. Visit the fascinating park owned by the peyrieras family, to see cockerel’s Sifaka, and Chameleons, and many other reptiles, and some other Malagasy animals such as butterflies, tenrecs. Watch the chameleon being fed. Visit Mantadia National Park will leads you to cross the corridor of primary forest covering the steep slopes which tumble unique wildlife, orchids, and other rare plants, many species of reptiles, amphibians. Drive you to Vakona Forest Lodge where you can meet the lemurs on their own private island. Canoe excursion to see King Juliana, also known as Ring Tails (Lemur Catta), have contact with other lemur species as well. We will back on the mine road n°2 for 4hrs drive to Manambato village where we will arrange a speed boat transfer through the two lakes for 1hr to Ankan’Ofy Hotel. This private reserve is housed on a peninsula of 86 acres. The reserve contains more than 80 species of palm trees, some of which are rare and endemic. The palm grove is also rich in orchids, acacias, and carnivore plants. down to the Indian Ocean coast.In this area you will have the opportunity to observe closely the Aye-Aye lemur the rarest nocturnal and other species including the black macaco, the Coquerel’s Sifaka Lemur, and the Crowned Lemur, enjoying the beautiful landscape of the Pangalane’s channel with white sand private beach
- Recommended for the wildlife lover and birds watcher.
- You will get the absolute the best of the East coast of Madagascar.
- Relax on your own private white sand beach able to do excursions
- The experience is varied and you will see some endemic wonders.
- Spot the variety of landscapes and photography.
- You will be in the rain forest rich of endemic animals, and Fauna & Flore.
- Discover at least 15 species of lemurs including the biggest one called Indri –Indri.
- Photograph closely the rarest Aye-Aye and Mouse Lemur the biggest and the smallest of night species.
- See different kinds of endemic plants and Orchids.
- Learn the Betsimisaraka local tribe story and culture
- Not Wheel chair accessible
- Available to be booked until 5 daysbefore the tour starts.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level that able to walk 3hours per day minimum.
- Rain coat, walking boots, tourch, and sleeping bag are required for your confort during the tour. .
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
WE WANT TO PROVIDE MEMORABLE HOLIDAYS.
Our company offers you a totally flexible and personal service so you can see the best of Madagascar. We also understand that experienced travelers really want to get truly off-the-beaten-track. This is why we are ready to work hard to satisfy you and our priority is to ensure a safe trip and to make your well-being a priority, mindful of your comfort and your needs. We cherish our individual approach and take pride in our friendliness, to let you feel comfortable.
We do fully inclusive tours unless you have requested otherwise. Feel free to Contact us at any time to get the update Price of this Tour.
- We provide private car fit to your number.
- Driver accomondation
- Fuel for whole trip
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Hotel & Breakfast
- All transport & activity
- Tax, Parking
- Meals, Drinks, Souvenir
- Personal Expense
- Visa, International flight
Day 1: ARRIVAL MEET -HOTEL TRANSFER.
You are most welcome to Madagascar, I will meet you on your arrival at Madagascar airport Ivato, after your formality you will find us with your name on hand and transfer you directly to your hotel.
-I would be happy to introduce you to visit the capital city of Antananarivo fi arrive earlier.
Night dinner at the Hotel.
Day 2: Tana - Andasibe Park
After our breakfast, we will head to Andasibe and in between, we will visit the reptile’s park of pereyrasse, where we are going see many different species of chameleons, geckos, snakes, crocodiles,frogs and one of the largest butterfly of Madagascar as well as 2 different species of lemurs. This visit will take us about 2 hours and once we done we will drive further to have lunch before we continue to Andasibe. And once we arrived at Andasibe we will do to check-in into our hotel and get ready for a night walk to see the night-active lemurs, frogs, and chameleons.
Night and Dinner at the Hotel.
Day 3: Visit Vakona Reserve - Palmarium hotel
This morning, after your good breakfast, we will find you from your hotel to Vakona reserve where you can have contact with lemurs, see the endemic birds, Tortoise, crocodiles...visit the Lemurs Island where you will see the popular lemur called Ringtails, or known also as King Juliana.
-Drive back on the mine road for 4hrs to Manambato village for lunch, and join our speed boat cross for 1hrs to Ankanin'Nofy the paradise place also known as dream nest.
Night at Palmarium Hotel.
Day4: Visit Aye-Aye - Ankan'nofy reserve
Today after breakfast, we will be visiting the park by enjoying all the lemurs around which will be jumping on your hands and shoulders and watch different species of birds. In the afternoon, a visit to the fish-men village is optional and in the evening, we will do a night visit to see the aye-Aye lemurs.
Night at the same Hotel.
Day 5: Palmarium hotel- Tananarivo
After breakfast in the hotel, we will take the boat again and head back to Manambto and meet our driver then continue driving back to Tana for 5hrs.
Day6: ANTANANARIVO - HOME
It depends on your flight time that we will head to the airport by having lunch at the restaurant near the airport then continue until the airport 2hours earlier for the checking.
End of our services!
Fell free to write for more details and Price!