This Andasibe Indri-Indri Tour is a flexible 3-days wildlife tour that will allow you to Spot more than 10 species of lemurs nocturnal and diurnal. If you are in the capital of Antananarivo and you have just one full day of time to spare or you just need to find yourself in a bit of Madagascar wildlife and forest, then visit Andasibe Mantadia National Park is recommended for you. If you have extra time, it is also possible to stay in the area and enjoy the park for a few days. Adandasibe Perinet village is found at 4h drive through national road N°2 to the center East. On route we will visit the fascinating park owned by the peyrieras family, to see cockerel’s Sifaka, and Chameleons, and many other reptiles, and some animals such as butterflies, tenrecs, Gecko, Tree Boa, and crocodile. Watch the chameleon being fed. Andasibe Rain Forest is rich in endemic animals including the biggest lemurs called Indri-Indri as well as the endemic species like amphibians, birds, Plants. We will drive you to Vakona Reserve to visit the lemur’s island. Where we will do the canoe excursion to have contact with other lemur species such as the black and white Ruffed Lemurs, Brown Lemurs, and Bamboo Lemurs. Here you can spot to photograph them closely.
- Visit the Jungle of Mantandia rain forest Natioanal Park.
- You’ll see the smallest & biggest lemur in Madagascar.
- Visit Vakona reserve to have contact with Lemur species.
- Discover more than 10 species of lemurs and many endemics Fauna & Flora.
- Visit the reptiles reserve to see Madagascar biggest chameleon.
- The incredible landscape and original encounters along the RN-2
- A program that not dependent on domestic flights for the way back.
- Available to be booked until 3 daysbefore the tour starts.
- The accomondation based in bed & breakfast midrrange hotel
- This Tour is classic and open whole year.
- Travelers require moderate physical fitness level, no back problem.
- Rain coat, walking boots, tourch, are required for your confort during the tour. .
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
WE WANT TO PROVIDE MEMORABLE HOLIDAYS.
We offer you a totally flexible and personal service so you can see Madagascar in your own way. We also understand that experienced travelers really want to get truly off-the-beaten-track. Our local Tour company are able to ensure a safe trip and to make your well-being a priority, mindful of your comfort and your needs
We do fully inclusive tours unless you have requested otherwise. Feel free to Contact us at any time to get the update Price of this Tour.
- Park entrance
- Obligatory Madagascar local guide.
- Private car rental with fuel
- Midrange hotel with breakfast
- Parking- Tax
- Food and drink.
- Personal expenses.
Day 1: ARRIVAL MEET - ANDASIBE PERINET
You can start this trip directly from the airport, or else after a quick freshen up.
First, we travel to the Andasibe area on the East coast of Madagascar on the national road N°2 for 4hrs.
By evening 6:30 pm, start your night safari to see those animals that are active only at night.
Overnight at midrange hotel/ per requirement.
Day2: ANALAMAZAOTRA PARK - VAKONA RESERVE
Leave at 7 am to visit Mantandia forest area of Madagascar. Early morning visits assure sighting opportunities of lemurs. This forest area mainly consists of birds, mammals, reptiles, and amphibians. We can hike 3-5 hours through the rainforest. Enjoy the wildlife in this park including more than 5 species of lemurs. You may see the biggest lemur, named "indri -Indri".
We will drive you to Vakona Forest Lodge for lunch, where you can meet the lemurs on their own private island.
Canoe to see King Juliana, also known as Ring Tails(Lemur Catta), have contact with other lemur species as well.
-Visit the crocodile farm if you are interested.
Overnight at midrange hotel/per requirement.
Day3: ANDASIBE - TANANARIVO - AIRPORT -HOME
Today, after your breakfast, drive back smoothly on the same road to Antananarivo.
On the route, we can stop at Madagascar Exotic, which is a privately run reserve at Marozevo and is situated between the towns of Manjakandriana and Moramanga. This happens to be a very popular tourist spot, so make your day memorable! Catch sights of different reptiles, butterflies, moths, and insects here.
Then keep driving to reach the capital. We will drop you at the airport two hours before your flight.
End of our services!
NB: Please, contact us for more details and price